Welcome to the 21st arrondissement! This project, located at the corner of William and Queen and a few steps from McGill Street, is at the crossroads of two flagship neighborhoods of Montreal. To the east is Old Montreal, a historic area, and to the west is Griffintown, a vibrant neighborhood bordered to the south by the Lachine Canal.
Welcome to the 21e arrondissement!
This project, located at the corner of William and Queen is at the crossroads of two key neighborhoods of Montreal. To the east is Old Montreal, a historic area, and to the west is Griffintown, a vibrant neighborhood. Le 21e's vision is inspired by the energetic sectors of Europe, with fine food emporiums, specialty shops, cafés, bistros, and restaurants built around a central square. With modern units as well as common spaces designed for work, rest, or play, Le 21e is so much more than just condominiums.
This unit offers you two bedrooms and one full bathroom. A furnished kitchen with granite counter tops. Lots of natura sunlight and a large balcony from where you can admire the view of the city from the 14th floor. You can also take advantage of the numerous common areas such as:
- THE SQUARE: Built around a central fountain with stunning landscaping and gardens, the square was designed with residents' comfort in mind.
- THE GRAND SALON: The lounge's intimate atmosphere is ideal for getting together with friends, reading a good book, and just relaxing. The many fireplaces and inviting sofas make it the perfect place to relax and enjoy life at Le 21e.
- THE WINTER GARDEN: Your little piece of green paradise. Its full-scale windows invite the sun in, creating a warm, sunny ambiance even on the coldest of days.
- THE GYM: The gym has all the amenities and equipment for getting and staying in shape, all in the atmosphere of a private club.
_ THE SPA: With its large hot tub, waterfalls, steam bath, and sauna, the spa has everything to create a uniquely relaxing experience. The soothing space also features a long swimming pool.
- THE ROOFTOP TERACES: Take advantage of beautiful weather while lounging on one of Le 21e's several rooftop terraces, with their barbecues, swimming pools, deck chairs, and unparalleled views of the city skyline.
*** RENTAL CONDITIONS ***
The tenant must provide, at his own expense, within 5 days of the acceptance of a promise to lease:
* A letter of employment
* A full pre-rental investigation report performed by Oligny and Thibodeau which includes a credit investigation and criminal background check.
*** RULES AND REGULATIONS ***
* No animals
* It is forbidden to smoke in the unit (cigarettes, marijuana, shisha or other)
* No short term rentals of any kind including AirBnb.
* No modifications can be made to the unit without the prior authorization of the owner.
* The tenant undertakes to respect the internal regulations of the building and undertakes to pay the penalties imposed in the event of non-compliance.
* All moving costs will be borne by the tenant
View of the city
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Bicycle path , Commuter train , Public transportation
|Living room||14||11'5" X 10'11"||Wood|
|Kitchen||14||8'4" X 7'6"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||14||10'4" X 8'11"||Wood|
|Bedroom||14||9'7" X 8'7"||Wood|
|Bathroom||14||10'7" X 5'3"||Wood||Laudry outlets|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Sauna , Partially furnished
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, built-in microwave and range hood
Owner's personal effects, heating, hot water, electricity, internet, cable, moving expenses
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SASHA MC INNIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is SASHA MC INNIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.